Wastewater treatment is becoming increasingly more important as local water authorities are becoming more stringent on their enforcement of laws regarding the level of FOG (fats, oils and grease), BOD (biological oxygen demand) and TSS (total suspended solids) emitted by businesses into municipal sewers. Facilities are expected to treat wastewater in order to adhere to these demands.
NCH Facilities’ wastewater treatment solutions and industry experts address these issues with solutions tailored to your needs. We provide the products to service common wastewater treatment issues, including:
- Foul odors throughout wastewater treatment plants
- High BOD, COD, TSS and FOG - causing fines and surcharges
- Sludge build-up
- Variable production schedule, causing inefficiencies in the system
- High energy costs
Drain and wastewater treatment solutions
Our drain network treatment system uses a combination of our state-of-the-art FreeFlow™ bacteria, with our BioAmp delivery system to keep your drains clean and trouble free. Common issues in drain network systems include:
- Plugged drain lines causing backups, unsanitary overflow, and costly plumbing fees
- Foul odors throughout the drain network
- High FOG readings, exceeding permitted levels
NCH Facilities leads the way in new product development, giving you the right solution for your wastewater, drain and lift station maintenance needs. From rooftop to sub-basement, NCH Facilities specialists provide products and technology to help you maintain a cost-efficient, worry-free facility.